A Look at getting a Gas Fireplace

I find my furnace to be extremely loud! I will post specifically on this issue soon -but this made me think of getting a nice quiet gas fireplace for my main floor. Thinking that I could turn down the furnace and heat with the fireplace in my small upper floor (about 500 square feet). Bonus -it would look pretty too! Some nifty features of the one below are a remote control, temperature settings, works during power outages (my furnace relies on electricity to start), you can set to automatically come on and go off!!! I love it already.

Here is a photo of one that I like:



It seems small enough to fit in my tiny living room along the wall that separates it from the Kitchen. I wonder how much it is, how much it costs to install and if it will affect my home insurance. I also want to investigate how this may impact my layout options.

Toronto Location Details of Seller:

Kastle Fireplace Gas Fireplaces

1960 Ellesmere Road, Unit 1
Scarborough, ON, Canada
M1H 2V9
Telephone: 416-289-0009 or 1-866-330-3315

Hours: Monday to Wednesday, 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Thursday, 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Friday, 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Saturday, 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment